Yokogawa's GC8000 Gas ChromatographGC8000 is a next-generation gas chromatograph with a 12-in. color touchscreen suitable for Class I, Zone 1 installation. It makes multi-oven parallel chromatography practical. Available with either single- or dual-channel 100BaseT or fiber-optic Ethernet connections. Data transfer can be Modbus TCP/IP. Two common alarm contacts and four relays for external I/O interception are standard.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers