Weidmuller's Termopto RelaysThe new Termopto solid-state family of relays offers electrical isolation in the size of a terminal block. They function as both a terminal block for signal connection and a relay to separate signals, all in one compact module for space savings in the control cabinet. Sixty versions include standard input voltages from 5-230 VAC and DC, with three optional output voltages of 5–48 VDC and 0.1mA, 5 – 48 VDC and 0.5mA, or 24 – 230 VAC with 0.1mA.
- AutomationDirect's ViewMarq LED Message Displays Allows Real-Time Production Data in Messages
- Sensorex's CX-3000 Transmitter
- Madison's Pressure Switches H Series
- Kontron's Micro Client 3 Series Monitors and Controls
- Comark's Panel Magic Line of Widescreen Panel PC
- AutomationDirect's C-More Industrial Touchscreens
- EZAutomation's EZTouchPLC Jr. HMI/PLC Combo
- Honeywell's Experion HMI
- Pro-face's GP 400 Energy-Saving HMI
- Eaton's Logical XV HMI Series
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers