Siemens Industry's Sitrans VP300Sitrans VP300 incorporates the 2007 Nobel Prize-winning GMR effect. This “giant magnetoresistance” technology is used for non-contact position sensing of a linear or rotary valve shaft. This eliminates any mechanical wear or complex interaction of couplings and levers between these components. Sitrans VP300 requires only one magnet for strokes up to 150 mm (5.9 in.) or rotary angles up to 120º. It also features SIL-certified, partial-stroke testing (PST).
- Asahi/America's PVC Wafer Check Valves
- AutomationDirect's All Stainless Steel F-Series Pneumatic Air Cylinders
- Assured Automation's V Series Modulating Ball Valve
- Electro-Chemical Devices' Triton TR8 Turbidity Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's NITRA E-Series Dual Rod Guided Air Cylinders
- Parker's Liquipure Stainless Steel Solenoid Valves
- Winters' SAE-Threaded Gauges
- Winters' SAE Threaded Gauges
- Omega's BVP70/BVP80 Pneumatic and Electric Actuated Ball Valves
- Exlar's Tritex II DC Actuators
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers