Turck's PS300 Series Pressure SensorsPS300 series pressure sensors for hydraulic applications feature a rugged, IP69K-rated design to withstand harsh environments. They measure 3 bar to 400 bar. Signals are processed on the PS300’s new pressure measuring cell, and then digitally transferred to the sensor’s fully potted, self-contained display. Switch point accuracy is 0.5% of the full scale. They’re available in male or female 1/4 in. NPT or G 1/4 in. thread versions, with digital or analog outputs.
- AutomationDirect's ProSense FSD Series Flow Switches
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers