Turck's PS300 Series Pressure SensorsPS300 series pressure sensors for hydraulic applications feature a rugged, IP69K-rated design to withstand harsh environments. They measure 3 bar to 400 bar. Signals are processed on the PS300’s new pressure measuring cell, and then digitally transferred to the sensor’s fully potted, self-contained display. Switch point accuracy is 0.5% of the full scale. They’re available in male or female 1/4 in. NPT or G 1/4 in. thread versions, with digital or analog outputs.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers