Mettler Toledo's IND560x Intrinsically Safe Weighing TerminalThe IND560x intrinsically safe weighing terminal is suited for process control in hazardous areas. Approved for FM Division 1 and ATEX Zone 1 and 21 classified areas, it provides control and connectivity for weighing processes in explosive atmospheres. IND560x is a full-featured process control weighing instrument. Accompanying software includes weight monitoring, setpoint control, filling, blending and more. The IND560x platform can also be programmed to support completely custom applications.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers