Mettler Toledo's IND560x Intrinsically Safe Weighing TerminalThe IND560x intrinsically safe weighing terminal is suited for process control in hazardous areas. Approved for FM Division 1 and ATEX Zone 1 and 21 classified areas, it provides control and connectivity for weighing processes in explosive atmospheres. IND560x is a full-featured process control weighing instrument. Accompanying software includes weight monitoring, setpoint control, filling, blending and more. The IND560x platform can also be programmed to support completely custom applications.
- AutomationDirect's ProSense FSD Series Flow Switches
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers