Badger Meter's HP-60 Control ValveThe HP-60 control valve is engineered for use in high- pressure chemical applications, including research, injection and pilot plants. HP-60 is a 60,000-PSI, low-flow control valve able to withstand intense pressure, and provides a moderate level of corrosion resistance. The versatility of the HP-60 creates a singular solution for high-pressure applications; it can be used for both flow control and as a Class IV shutoff valve.
- Asahi/America's PVC Wafer Check Valves
- AutomationDirect's All Stainless Steel F-Series Pneumatic Air Cylinders
- Assured Automation's V Series Modulating Ball Valve
- Electro-Chemical Devices' Triton TR8 Turbidity Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's NITRA E-Series Dual Rod Guided Air Cylinders
- Parker's Liquipure Stainless Steel Solenoid Valves
- Winters' SAE-Threaded Gauges
- Winters' SAE Threaded Gauges
- Omega's BVP70/BVP80 Pneumatic and Electric Actuated Ball Valves
- Exlar's Tritex II DC Actuators
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers