The Omega iTHX-SD TransmitterThe Omega iTHX-SD transmitter lets users monitor and record temperature, relative humidity and dew point over an Ethernet network or the Internet with no special software except a web browser. It serves Active Web Pages to display real-time readings, display charts of temperature and humidity, or log data in standard data formats for use in a spreadsheet or data acquisition program, such as Excel or Visual Basic.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers