AutomationDirect's GX3 Photoelectric Sensor Line Series
AutomationDirect's photoelectric sensor offering now includes 18mm rectangular plastic DC models. The IP67 rated sensors, available in 12 models, feature an 18mm diameter threaded lens and M12 quick-disconnect.
The GX3 series is a diffuse photoelectric available with either NPN or PNP light-on outputs and features background suppression technology with fixed sensing distances of 100 mm or 150 mm.
The GXP series is a polarized reflective photoelectric available with either PNP light-on output or NPN or PNP dark-on output and feature fixed sensing distances of up to 20 meters. GXP sensors include one round reflector.
The GXR/E series are through-beam photoelectric models available with either NPN or PNP light-on or dark-on outputs and offer fixed sensing distances of up to four meters.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers