Fisher's CS800 Series RegulatorsThe Fisher CS800 Series direct-operated, spring-loaded regulators with overpressure protection options is ideal for industrial applications needing accurate control, fast speed of response and easy maintenance. It is available with flanged or threaded end connections, outlet pressure settings from 3.5 in. w.c. to 7.5 psig (9 to 515 mbar), orifice sizes from 1/4-in. (6.4mm) to 1 3/8-in. (35mm), and the option for internal or external pressure registration.
- Tideflex Checkmate Inline Check Valve Eliminates Backflow from Oceans, Rivers, and Interceptors
- Molex Brad mPm DIN Valve Connectors Protect Against Over-Voltage or Peaks
- Asahi/America's PVC Wafer Check Valves
- AutomationDirect's All Stainless Steel F-Series Pneumatic Air Cylinders
- Assured Automation's V Series Modulating Ball Valve
- Electro-Chemical Devices' Triton TR8 Turbidity Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's NITRA E-Series Dual Rod Guided Air Cylinders
- Parker's Liquipure Stainless Steel Solenoid Valves
- Winters' SAE-Threaded Gauges
- Winters' SAE Threaded Gauges
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers