ABB ControlMasterControlMaster has a lineup of four instruments: a single controller-based model of each DIN size and a multi-purpose dual-input indicator. A full-color, thin-film-transistor liquid crystal display shows process information, and provides unsurpassed ease of use. Flexible I/O capabilities simplify model selection. All units have Ethernet, Profibus and Modbus protocols. Enclosures provide IP66 and NEMA 4X environmental protection.
- Applied Analytics' ePurge X Controller
- Acromag's Optocoupler and Interposing Relay Interface Modules
- AutomationDirect's Tongue Interlock and Cable-Pull Safety Switches
- Endress+Hauser's RA33 Batch Controller
- AutomationDirect's Solo 24-VDC-Powered Controllers
- RC Systems' ST-72 Controller
- Russelectric's On-Site, Power Control Systems
- Honeywell's UDC3200 Universal Controller
- Advantech's Adam-4022T Dual-Loop PID Controller
- Advantech's Direct Digital Controller - BAS-3500BC
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers