ADLINK Technology's MXE-3000 Compact and Rugged Fanless Embedded Computer
ADLINK Technology's MXE-3000 fanless embedded computer is equipped with the Intel Atom D510 1.66 GHz processor. The MXE-3000 delivers twice the performance of the previous N270 platform, meeting high-performance computing needs at all times. Featuring maximum operating shock tolerance up to 100 G, minimal footprint with a small profile, and unique thermal design with zero cable management requirements, the MXE-3000 provides reliable performance in mission critical and harsh environments for a variety of applications. Leveraging the advantages of enhanced RF function, dedicated I/O features, 9-32 VDC wide range power input, and LVDS & VGA dual display support, the MXE-3000 with ease of mounting capability – VESA or DIN rail, is an ideal match for diverse applications such as intelligent transportation, medication management, digital signage, factory automation, and logistic applications, and especially in automated guided vehicle systems.
For more information on the MXE-3000 series, please visit www.adlinktech.com.
- Pepperl+Fuchs' Visunet Widescreen Monitors
- Matrox's Supersight Solo Computing Platform
- Mitsubishi Electric's GT16 Series HMI
- Galil Motion Control's RIO-47142 Pocket PLC
- Techbase's NPE-X1000 Industrial Computer
- Phoenix Contact's Valueline Industrial PCs
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation's WinCPU PC/PAC Integration
- Beckhoff Automation's CX2000 Embedded PCs
- Pro-face's PS4000 PC Series
- AutomationDirect's Do-more H2 Series PLC
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers