Advantech's Intel Atom-Based Embedded ComputersUNO-2174A and UNO-2178A Intel Atom-based embedded computers have low power consumption, dual-core 1.67GHz Atom CPUs and 2GB DDR2 RAM. They are IP40 anti-dust ingress- rated, and assessed to work in temperatures ranging from -10 °C ~ 70 °C (14 °F to 158 °F). Both come with 5.1 HD channel audio and 4 x serial ports (2 x RS-232/485 and 2 x RS-232/422/485).
- Saelig WP-2L Fanless Touch Panel PCs are Designed for Harsh Environments
- Saelig SP-0L Entry-Level Industrial Touch Panel PCs Offers Optional Waterproof Gasket
- Stealth LPC-480FS Runs Without Noisy Cooling Fans
- Pepperl+Fuchs' Visunet Widescreen Monitors
- Matrox's Supersight Solo Computing Platform
- Mitsubishi Electric's GT16 Series HMI
- Galil Motion Control's RIO-47142 Pocket PLC
- Techbase's NPE-X1000 Industrial Computer
- Phoenix Contact's Valueline Industrial PCs
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation's WinCPU PC/PAC Integration
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers