AutomationDirect's Pneumatics Product Line Includes Modular Solenoid Valves
NITRA pneumatic BVS series modular solenoid valves are body ported, three-port (three-way), two-position poppet valves available in normally-open or normally-closed configurations. Models are available with removable flying leads or 8 mm micro DIN connectors; units are DIN rail mountable when used with BVM series manifolds. Featuring flow coefficients from 0.02 to 0.05, models are available with 12 VDC, 24 VDC or 120 VAC solenoid coils, with LED status indicators and a pushbutton manual operator.
NITRA pneumatic BVM series modular manifolds simplify the mounting and wiring of BVS series solenoid valves. Available in four and eight-station models with 35mm or quarter-inch tube inlets, the manifolds are made of sturdy glass reinforced thermoplastic with DIN rail mounting clips included. Push-to-connect inlet and outlet connections and a nine-pin D-sub connector allow for quick and easy tubing and wiring.
The complete NITRA line can be seen by visiting: www.automationdirect.com/pneumatic-parts
- Asahi/America's PVC Wafer Check Valves
- AutomationDirect's All Stainless Steel F-Series Pneumatic Air Cylinders
- Assured Automation's V Series Modulating Ball Valve
- Electro-Chemical Devices' Triton TR8 Turbidity Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's NITRA E-Series Dual Rod Guided Air Cylinders
- Parker's Liquipure Stainless Steel Solenoid Valves
- Winters' SAE-Threaded Gauges
- Winters' SAE Threaded Gauges
- Omega's BVP70/BVP80 Pneumatic and Electric Actuated Ball Valves
- Exlar's Tritex II DC Actuators
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers