AutomationDirect's Basic Sensor Line
AutomationDirect's offering of industrial sensors now includes two series of low-cost high-performance sensors. The FB series M18 plastic DC photoelectric sensors are 18mm sensors in diffuse, polarized reflective and through-beam models with sensing distances ranging from 70mm to eight meters. All models feature M12 quick-disconnects and are available in NPN and PNP output logic configurations. Also added are the PB series inductive DC proximity sensors. Twelve models are available in 12mm, 18mm and 30mm sizes, with shielded and unshielded housings and sensing ranges of 2mm to 15mm. Fitted with M12 quick-disconnects, the nickel-plated brass sensors are IP67 rated and feature either NPN or PNP logic outputs.
To see the complete line of sensors, visit www.automationdirect.com/sensors
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- American Sensor Technologies Model AST46PT Exposion-Proof Pressure/Temperature Transmitter Offers Precision Measurements
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers