AutomationDirect's Basic Sensor Line
AutomationDirect's offering of industrial sensors now includes two series of low-cost high-performance sensors. The FB series M18 plastic DC photoelectric sensors are 18mm sensors in diffuse, polarized reflective and through-beam models with sensing distances ranging from 70mm to eight meters. All models feature M12 quick-disconnects and are available in NPN and PNP output logic configurations. Also added are the PB series inductive DC proximity sensors. Twelve models are available in 12mm, 18mm and 30mm sizes, with shielded and unshielded housings and sensing ranges of 2mm to 15mm. Fitted with M12 quick-disconnects, the nickel-plated brass sensors are IP67 rated and feature either NPN or PNP logic outputs.
To see the complete line of sensors, visit www.automationdirect.com/sensors
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers