AutomationDirect Expands ProSense Pressure and Temperature Transmitter Lines
AutomationDirect has expanded the ProSense line of pressure sensors and temperature transmitters. IP68/IP69K-rated 5,000 psi pressure transmitters are available in zero to 10V and 4 to 20mA output models. Offering higher operating and burst pressures, the transmitters are ideal for use in applications such as hydraulic systems, paintball changing systems, biotechnology and more.
New TTD temperature transmitters, for use with RTD probes, are available in three temperature ranges. Equipped with M12 quick-disconnects for fast wiring, the transmitters provide a high accuracy two-wire or three-wire 4-20mA signal output. The IP67 rated transmitters convert low-level RTD temperature probe output signals to high-level analog signals, making them more appropriate for long-distance transmission.
To see the complete ProSense line, visit www.automationdirect.com/sensors
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers