AutomationDirect Expands ProSense Pressure and Temperature Transmitter Lines
AutomationDirect has expanded the ProSense line of pressure sensors and temperature transmitters. IP68/IP69K-rated 5,000 psi pressure transmitters are available in zero to 10V and 4 to 20mA output models. Offering higher operating and burst pressures, the transmitters are ideal for use in applications such as hydraulic systems, paintball changing systems, biotechnology and more.
New TTD temperature transmitters, for use with RTD probes, are available in three temperature ranges. Equipped with M12 quick-disconnects for fast wiring, the transmitters provide a high accuracy two-wire or three-wire 4-20mA signal output. The IP67 rated transmitters convert low-level RTD temperature probe output signals to high-level analog signals, making them more appropriate for long-distance transmission.
To see the complete ProSense line, visit www.automationdirect.com/sensors
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- American Sensor Technologies Model AST46PT Exposion-Proof Pressure/Temperature Transmitter Offers Precision Measurements
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers