Beamex's FB Series Field Temperature BlocksThe dry blocks in the FB Series are lightweight, high-accuracy temperature dry blocks for industrial use. The blocks communicate with the Beamex MC5 Multifunction Calibrators enabling fully automated temperature calibration and documentation. The calibration results can then be uploaded from the MC5 to the Beamex CMX Calibration Software. This saves time, eliminates any errors related to manual entry and assures repeatable calibration procedures. The Beamex Smart Reference Probes are high-quality and extremely stable reference PRT probes with an integrated memory, which stores individual probe coefficients.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers