Beamex's MB Series Metrology Temperature BlocksThe dry blocks in the MB Series are lightweight, high-accuracy temperature dry blocks for industrial use and deliver bath-level accuracy for industrial applications as well. The Beamex dry blocks communicate with the Beamex MC5 Multifunction Calibrators enabling fully automated temperature calibration and documentation. The calibration results can then be uploaded from the MC5 to the Beamex CMX Calibration Software. This saves time, eliminates any errors related to manual entry and assures repeatable calibration procedures. The Beamex Smart Reference Probes are high-quality and extremely stable reference PRT probes with an integrated memory, which stores individual probe coefficients.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers