Brooks Instrument Low Flow Glass Tube Meters
Models 1250 and 1255 are the latest members of the Sho-Rate low-flow glass tube flowmeter line. They feature an easy-to-read scale with rotating lens for a 180° magnified view, ideal for displaying on panels and cabinets. Model 1250 provides 10% accuracy for liquids and gases, and Model 1255 provides 5% accuracy. Model 1250 is available in 65 scale lengths, and Model 1255 comes in 150 mm scale lengths.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers