Contech's QMJ Series DC/DC Converter
The "QMJ" Series of DC/DC converters offers up to 20 Watts of fully regulated output power. The series offers a 4:1 input range with nominal input voltages of 24VDC and 48VDC. Single outputs offered are 3.3, 5, 12, and 15VDC. Dual outputs are +/-12 and +/-15VDC. The footprint used on the 1 in. by 1 in. package. The QMJ Series operates with efficiencies as high as 90%. Features include Remote On/Off, Output Trim, and Short Circuit Protection. The operating ambient temperature range of the QMJ is -40 to +70°C with no de-rating. The unit is encapsulated with a thermally conductive potting compound in a six-sided metal case for improved thermal performance in still air environments. The QMJ series is RoHS compliant.
To view a complete data sheet of the QMJ series go to http://www.ConTech-us.com/pdf/QMJ.pdf
- Larson Electronics' A19 LED Bulbs
- NK Technologies' Analog-to-Digital Signal Converters
- Phoenix Contact's Quint ORing Redundancy Modules
- Larson Electronics' EXP-LED-FX2 Explosion-Proof LED Flashlight
- Larson Electronics' EPL-21-IRLED Portable Infrared LED Light
- NK Technologies's CTC Signal Converters Series
- Ohio Semitronics' Voltage and Current Transducers
- B&B Electronics' Ruggedized USB Isolators
- Amphenol's HelioFuse In-Line Fuse
- SEL's Module and Protocol, SEL-2240 Axion
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers