DataForth 8B isoLynx DAQThe 8B isoLynx is a compact, low-cost DAQ solution for rugged industrial applications. It can be configured with up to 12 channels of isolated analog input, four channels of isolated analog output and eight channels of isolated digital I/O using Dataforth’s SensorLex 8B analog and SCMD digital modules. The pluggable module selections include 70 analog and 14 digital I/O models.
- Invensys' Foxboro PAC System
- Measurement Computing's USB-1608FS-Plus USB DAQ Device
- Exair's USB Data Logger for Flowmeters
- National Instruments' CompactDAQ Platform
- Omega's OM-CP-State101A Data Logger
- Omega's Precision RTD Temperature Data Logger
- Pepperl+Fuchs' CVM42H CANopen Absolute Encoders
- CAS Dataloggers' Series 3 DataTaker Data-Logging Systems
- DataForth's MAQ20 Industrial Data Acquisition and Control System
- Honeywell's X-series Paperless Recorders
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers