Dwyer Instruments' 3ABVH 3-Way Brass Ball Valve
Dwyer Instruments releases its series 3ABVH 3-way brass ball valve. The compact Series 3ABVH Digital Temperature Switch offers an economical hand lever ball valve for commercial and general use. Perfect for manual valve shut off in hot and cold water systems. The Series 3ABVH features PTFE seats and seals for longer life and leak-free operation and a blowout-proof stem for added safety. Valve body, end caps, ball, and stem are all made of quality brass. The ISO 5211 mounting pad allows for direct mounting of pneumatic and electric actuators.
- Asahi/America's PVC Wafer Check Valves
- AutomationDirect's All Stainless Steel F-Series Pneumatic Air Cylinders
- Assured Automation's V Series Modulating Ball Valve
- Electro-Chemical Devices' Triton TR8 Turbidity Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's NITRA E-Series Dual Rod Guided Air Cylinders
- Parker's Liquipure Stainless Steel Solenoid Valves
- Winters' SAE-Threaded Gauges
- Winters' SAE Threaded Gauges
- Omega's BVP70/BVP80 Pneumatic and Electric Actuated Ball Valves
- Exlar's Tritex II DC Actuators
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers