Endress+Hauser's RA33 Batch Controller
The Endress+Hauser RA33 Batch Controller provides precise sensing and dispensing of liquids into a container or process vessel in food, chemical, pharmaceutical, oil & gas and other process industry applications. It monitors flow, temperature and density; controls valves and pumps; and dispenses the exact amount requested by the programmed recipe. The controller can work with a single valve and pump in automatic or manual mode, or with two valves for two-stage batching. Two RA33 controllers can work together for batch mixing of two ingredients. The RA33 calculates the exact volume to be dispensed based on an analog or pulse signal from a flow sensor and its built-in temperature/density compensation functions. It has a compact housing for wall, panel or DIN rail mounting, making the device usable in all environments. The RA33 works in ambient temperatures of -4 to 140°F, has an IP65-rated front panel, and the housing meets IP66 and NEMA 4X requirements. The RA33 accepts inputs from flow, temperature, pressure and density sensors. Outputs can control two valves and two pumps, and it has up to four digital outputs for one- or two-stage valve control or for the control of other devices such as signal lamps. The RA33 also has optional USB, RS485, Ethernet, and Modbus TCP and RTU interfaces for communications with an external control system or PC.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers