HMS Industrial Networks' Industrial Communication Goes Wireless
The Anybus Wireless Bridge from HMS is a solution for extending industrial Ethernet networks with wireless communication. The solution makes it possible to connect industrial devices running Profinet, EtherNet/IP and Modbus TCP, over a wireless connection. With the Anybus Wireless Bridge, HMS takes industrial Ethernet communication into the wireless age. Just as the name suggests, the product is a wireless bridge between two points in an industrial Ethernet network. It can also be used to connect devices to an existing wireless infrastructure.
Learn more at http://www.anybus.com/products/wireless_bridge.shtml
- Phoenix Contact's FL WLAN 5101 Wireless Radio
- Belden's GarrettCom Magnum 10RX Router
- Renesas Electronics' R-IN32M3 Series
- Altima's IP Core for CC-Link IE Field
- P-Tech's P-EASY Industrial Data Transmission Radio
- SEL's Wireless Serial Adapters
- Hilscher's NetJack Network Interface Modules
- Freewave Technologies' Hybrid Wireless Bridge
- Banner Engineering's SureCross Q45 Wireless Remote Device
- Banner Engineering's SureCross B2Q Gateway Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers