Honeywell's X-series Paperless RecordersX-series paperless recorders enable electronic acquisition and storage of data. Their graphical display makes them ideal for use by plant managers, engineers, maintenance and quality control personnel and operators. Three models are available. Each displays various combinations of horizontal and vertical charts, digital values and bar graphs.
- Invensys' Foxboro PAC System
- Measurement Computing's USB-1608FS-Plus USB DAQ Device
- Exair's USB Data Logger for Flowmeters
- National Instruments' CompactDAQ Platform
- Omega's OM-CP-State101A Data Logger
- Omega's Precision RTD Temperature Data Logger
- Pepperl+Fuchs' CVM42H CANopen Absolute Encoders
- CAS Dataloggers' Series 3 DataTaker Data-Logging Systems
- DataForth's MAQ20 Industrial Data Acquisition and Control System
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers