Indumart Level Measurement TechniquesThis link takes you to a five-part series on various techniques for measuring level. Part 1 discusses basic principles behind the techniques for measuring liquids, solids and slurries: pressure, level-sight, radiation, sonic principles and electrical properties, as well as a variety of techniques and equipment and advice for choosing the most appropriate method for your application. Part 2 covers pressure instruments. Part 3 is on radar level measurement basics, and Part 4 discusses using ultrasonics to measure level. Part 5 discusses capacitance level measurement techniques. The direct link is at http://www.indumart.com/literature.html.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers