L&J Engineering's evo 2600 Radar Gauge
The evo 2600 Radar Gauge is compact, easy to handle, highly reliable radar gauge that can be used in a wide variety of applications. The evo 2600 uses FMCW (Frequency Modulated Continuous Wave) technology operating in the 26GHz frequency band to ensure that it delivers high quality precision with ±3 mm standard accuracy. One of the new features of the evo 2600 is the e.WAVE graphical LCD display. The e.WAVE display provides an array of detailed information for the user including level, temperature, discrete status, and a magnitude of diagnostics. The e.WAVE will allow you to fine tune the radar unit to cancel out disturbances in the tank. All programmed and processed information can also be displayed on the radar's e.WAVE display.
For more information on the evo 2600, please visit www.ljevolution.com
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers