L&J Engineering's evo 2600 Radar Gauge
The evo 2600 Radar Gauge is compact, easy to handle, highly reliable radar gauge that can be used in a wide variety of applications. The evo 2600 uses FMCW (Frequency Modulated Continuous Wave) technology operating in the 26GHz frequency band to ensure that it delivers high quality precision with ±3 mm standard accuracy. One of the new features of the evo 2600 is the e.WAVE graphical LCD display. The e.WAVE display provides an array of detailed information for the user including level, temperature, discrete status, and a magnitude of diagnostics. The e.WAVE will allow you to fine tune the radar unit to cancel out disturbances in the tank. All programmed and processed information can also be displayed on the radar's e.WAVE display.
For more information on the evo 2600, please visit www.ljevolution.com
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- American Sensor Technologies Model AST46PT Exposion-Proof Pressure/Temperature Transmitter Offers Precision Measurements
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers