MAGNETROL Differential Pressure ResourceThis free, downloadable PDF explores the differences between level measurement by means of guided-wave radar systems and differential pressure transmitters. Although DP transmitters presently remain the dominant instrument for level measurement, their worldwide market share is expected to steadily erode in the presence of growing demand for the newer level measurement technologies. Leading the assault is guided-wave radar (GWR), which is among the most versatile of technologies now being used for liquid level measurement. The white paper compares and contrasts the two technologies, and explains the advantages of the guided-wave approach for many applications. The direct link is at http://tinyurl.com/3myh39o.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers