Moore Industries International's microNCS Modbus RTUThe microNCS Modbus RTU master and distributed I/O provides RS-485 master capabilities, distributed data acquisition, and, with expansion I/O, control capabilities. It operates as a real-time signal gateway, taking data from four or eight isolated analog inputs and four discrete (contact closure) inputs, and then transmitting the data back to one or more host DCS, PLC or PC-based control system.
- Invensys' Foxboro PAC System
- Measurement Computing's USB-1608FS-Plus USB DAQ Device
- Exair's USB Data Logger for Flowmeters
- National Instruments' CompactDAQ Platform
- Omega's OM-CP-State101A Data Logger
- Omega's Precision RTD Temperature Data Logger
- Pepperl+Fuchs' CVM42H CANopen Absolute Encoders
- CAS Dataloggers' Series 3 DataTaker Data-Logging Systems
- DataForth's MAQ20 Industrial Data Acquisition and Control System
- Honeywell's X-series Paperless Recorders
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers