Parkerís New P-Series Flow MetersThe P-Series line extension gives plant managers more choice when sourcing flow measurement and control devices in applications such as oil and gas production, food manufacturing, power generation, chemical and petrochemical, and pharmaceutical manufacturing. The new variable area product line expands the Porter Instrument Division’s flow meter range to include gas flows up to 350 sft3/m (9910 slpm) of air, liquid flows up to 450 US gpm (1700 lpm) of water and Pressures up to 4000 psig (275 Bar.) The P-Series flow meters are certified calibrations conforming to ISA RP 16.6, NIST traceable.
Phone: (256) 881-2040
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers