Pepperl+Fuchs' CAT5 and Fiber Optic KVM Extenders
Pepperl+Fuchs' KVM Extenders consist of a small transmitter and receiver unit. The KVM extenders allow computers and servers to be positioned in a single centralized location away from any environmental hazards, while enabling users to send keyboard, video, and touch screen or mouse signals over distances up to 1300 ft. These cULus listed extenders are the industry’s first to be rated for use in Class I Division 2 hazardous area applications. The affordability of desktop PCs, with their speed and enhanced graphics, provide plant operators with greater control and higher performance for less capital than PLC-based control interfaces. Having an operator workstation on the plant floor reduces inefficiencies and helps operators make informed process or control decisions. It can also help reduce operator confusion by providing one common HMI view. KVM extenders require no setup, configuration or special software to operate. They are available in three versions to satisfy varied application needs, including VGA to Cat 5, DVI to Cat 5 and DVI to Fiber Optic.
- AutomationDirect's ViewMarq LED Message Displays Allows Real-Time Production Data in Messages
- Sensorex's CX-3000 Transmitter
- Madison's Pressure Switches H Series
- Kontron's Micro Client 3 Series Monitors and Controls
- Comark's Panel Magic Line of Widescreen Panel PC
- AutomationDirect's C-More Industrial Touchscreens
- EZAutomation's EZTouchPLC Jr. HMI/PLC Combo
- Honeywell's Experion HMI
- Pro-face's GP 400 Energy-Saving HMI
- Eaton's Logical XV HMI Series
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers