Thermo Fisher Scientific's GC-MS/MS Instrument
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. launches its triple quadrupole gas chromatography-mass spectrometry (GC-MS/MS) system designed to offer selectivity, analytical performance and productivity. The Thermo Scientific TSQ Quantum XLS Ultra delivers the increased matrix selectivity needed for challenging applications that require lower levels of quantitation in extremely complex matrix extracts. With its sensitivity, easy detection and reliable peak integration, the system provides superior performance for the most difficult of matrix challenges.
For more information about the TSQ Quantum XLS Ultra as well as other new Thermo Scientific products, please visit www.thermoscientific.com/xlsultra.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers