Turck PS300 Series Pressure Sensors for Hydraulic ApplicationsPS300 series pressure sensors for hydraulic applications feature a rugged, IP69K-rated design. They provide a wide measuring range, from 3 to 400 bar. Signals are directly processed on the PS300’s newly developed pressure measuring cell, and digitally transferred to the sensor’s fully potted, self-contained display. They are available in male or female, 1/4-in. NPT, or G 1/4-in. thread versions.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers