United Electric Control's Smart Pressure TransmitterTX200H is a HART smart pressure transmitter that uses the HART 7 specification, and has a flexible 10:1 turndown on pressure ranges from 0 to 15 psi (0 to 1 bar) up to 0 to 25,000 psi (0 to 1724 bar). It meets enclosure type 4X and IP66 requirements, and is certified for cULus for Class 1, Div. 1 & 2, Zone 1 and ATEX Ex d and Ex tD hazardous areas and is CE-compliant.
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- American Sensor Technologies Model AST46PT Exposion-Proof Pressure/Temperature Transmitter Offers Precision Measurements
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers