United Electric Control's Smart Pressure TransmitterTX200H is a HART smart pressure transmitter that uses the HART 7 specification, and has a flexible 10:1 turndown on pressure ranges from 0 to 15 psi (0 to 1 bar) up to 0 to 25,000 psi (0 to 1724 bar). It meets enclosure type 4X and IP66 requirements, and is certified for cULus for Class 1, Div. 1 & 2, Zone 1 and ATEX Ex d and Ex tD hazardous areas and is CE-compliant.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers