ABB's Electronic Pressure TransmitterThe Model 266 series electronic pressure transmitter offers a base accuracy from ±0.025% to ±0.06% and a draft range providing a minimum span of 0.2 in. H2O with a 4 in. H2O upper range limit. It also has through-the-glass technology that provides configuration without opening the cover, even in hazardous areas, and plugged-impulse line detection on HART and Foundation fieldbus.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers