Acromag's Head-mount Thermocouple Transmitter
Acromag's ST133 isolated thermocouple/millivolt signal conditioner is a high-performance version of the economy-level ST132. It also converts sensor input signals from eight thermocouple types or a ±100mV range and outputs a proportional 4-20mA process control signal. The addition of 1500V isolation between the input and output circuit shields equipment from high-voltage surges and transient signals. The isolation also breaks up ground loops and reduces signal noise that could interfere with measurement accuracy. Installing this output loop-powered two-wire transmitter is easy and a USB connection to your PC simplifies set up using Windows configuration software. Units support mounting in DIN Form B sensor heads or on a DIN rail. They are CE compliant with pending UL/cUL Class 1 Div 2 Zone 2 approvals and operate reliably over a -40 to 80°C operating range.
For more information about Acromag products visit www.acromag.com.
- Mitsubishi Electric's CC-Link IE Field Network Upgrades
- Yokogawa's ProSafe-RS R3.02.00
- Turck's On-Machine I/O Block
- Acromag's TT330 4-Wire Transmitters With USB-Configuration
- Alliance Sensors Group's S1A AC-LVDT Signal Conditioner
- Data Translation's DT9838 USB Acquisition Module
- Pepperl+Fuchs' KFU8-VCR-1 Transmitter Signal Conditioner
- Lantronix's xSenso Analog Device Server
- AutomationDirect's FC-ISO-C and D High-Speed Optical Isolators
- Phoenix Contact's SafetyBridge Technology
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers