Adalet's Factory Sealed Panelboards
Adalet re-design their factory sealed panelboards, providing real costs savings for Class I, Division 2 hazardous location applications. Modifications to the poured seal separating the cast aluminum explosionproof enclosure and the stainless steel terminal enclosure has greatly reduced the cost of the assembly providing lower costs to the user. The Adalet factory sealed panelboards are pre-wired and factory sealed from the circuit breakers inside a rugged, cast aluminum explosionproof enclosure to the main distribution block and branch terminals housed in an IP66 rated, NEMA 4X stainless steel terminal enclosure. The factory seal between the breaker enclosure and terminal enclosure eliminates the need for external sealing.
- Bentek Scadalink PSC-24 Power Converter Rated for -40 C to 70 C Operation
- Larson Electronics' A19 LED Bulbs
- NK Technologies' Analog-to-Digital Signal Converters
- Phoenix Contact's Quint ORing Redundancy Modules
- Larson Electronics' EXP-LED-FX2 Explosion-Proof LED Flashlight
- Larson Electronics' EPL-21-IRLED Portable Infrared LED Light
- NK Technologies's CTC Signal Converters Series
- Ohio Semitronics' Voltage and Current Transducers
- B&B Electronics' Ruggedized USB Isolators
- Amphenol's HelioFuse In-Line Fuse
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers