Advantech Adam-4117 DAQ ModuleAdam-4117 is a DAQ module designed for harsh environments. A built-in microprocessor, encased in industrial-grade ABS plastic, provides intelligent signal conditioning, analog I/O, digital I/O, LED data display and an address mode with a user-friendly design. It has eight differential and independently configurable channels, high noise immunity, and a broad power input range (+10~48 VDC).
- Invensys' Foxboro PAC System
- Measurement Computing's USB-1608FS-Plus USB DAQ Device
- Exair's USB Data Logger for Flowmeters
- National Instruments' CompactDAQ Platform
- Omega's OM-CP-State101A Data Logger
- Omega's Precision RTD Temperature Data Logger
- Pepperl+Fuchs' CVM42H CANopen Absolute Encoders
- CAS Dataloggers' Series 3 DataTaker Data-Logging Systems
- DataForth's MAQ20 Industrial Data Acquisition and Control System
- Honeywell's X-series Paperless Recorders
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers