Advantech's Adam-4117 Data Acquisition ModuleThe Adam-4117 data acquisition module is designed for reliable operation in harsh environments. Its built-in microprocessor, encased in rugged industrial-grade ABS plastic, provides intelligent signal conditioning, analog I/O, digital I/O and LED data display. It has eight differential and independently configurable channels, high noise immunity, broad power input range and an LED display.
- Mitsubishi Electric's CC-Link IE Field Network Upgrades
- Yokogawa's ProSafe-RS R3.02.00
- Turck's On-Machine I/O Block
- Acromag's TT330 4-Wire Transmitters With USB-Configuration
- Alliance Sensors Group's S1A AC-LVDT Signal Conditioner
- Data Translation's DT9838 USB Acquisition Module
- Pepperl+Fuchs' KFU8-VCR-1 Transmitter Signal Conditioner
- Lantronix's xSenso Analog Device Server
- AutomationDirect's FC-ISO-C and D High-Speed Optical Isolators
- Phoenix Contact's SafetyBridge Technology
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers