Advantech’s TPC-1551H Touch Panel ComputerAdvantech’s Energy Star-compliant TPC-1551H 15-in. touch panel computer with an Intel Atom processor has been designed to work in temperatures as low as -20 °C (-4 °F) and as high as 60 °C (140 °F), making it ideal for machine and factory automation and power and energy industries. The unit is very thin at 58 mm (2.29 in.) It supports Windows 7, Windows XP embedded, WinCE and Linux software.
- Sensorex's CX-3000 Transmitter
- Madison's Pressure Switches H Series
- Kontron's Micro Client 3 Series Monitors and Controls
- Comark's Panel Magic Line of Widescreen Panel PC
- AutomationDirect's C-More Industrial Touchscreens
- EZAutomation's EZTouchPLC Jr. HMI/PLC Combo
- Honeywell's Experion HMI
- Pro-face's GP 400 Energy-Saving HMI
- Eaton's Logical XV HMI Series
- Beckhoff's Control Panel and Panel PC Series
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers