Ametek Drexelbrook's Impulsive Level MeasurementThe Impulse Series guided wave radar level transmitter accurately measures total level, distance or volumetric outputs using time domain reflectometry (TDR). It provides continuous level measurement of liquids to ranges up to 50 ft (15 m), with a two-wire, 4-20mA, HART output signal. Useable in Class I, Div. 1 environments, it works in temperatures from -40 °F to 392 °F (-40 °C to 200 °C).
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers