Ametek Drexelbrook's Impulsive Level MeasurementThe Impulse Series guided wave radar level transmitter accurately measures total level, distance or volumetric outputs using time domain reflectometry (TDR). It provides continuous level measurement of liquids to ranges up to 50 ft (15 m), with a two-wire, 4-20mA, HART output signal. Useable in Class I, Div. 1 environments, it works in temperatures from -40 °F to 392 °F (-40 °C to 200 °C).
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers