Ametek's Out-of-the-Box Level MeasurementThe new Level Mate III provides the most versatile and complete level measurement system for water and wastewater applications. It consists of a rugged stainless steel submersible Ametek hydrostatic sensor with cable and a fully calibrated microprocessor-controlled digital meter within a rugged NEMA 4X enclosure. All programming is done at the factory, so users only need to supply AC power to the unit and place the sensor in water.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers