ASCO Numatics' Low-power Solenoid ValvesLOW-POWER SOLENOID VALVES
The ASCO low-power solenoid valve series offers 0.55- Watt power consumption and highly reliable operating performance. It's suited for process applications in the refining, upstream oil and gas, chemical, pharmaceutical, food and beverage and power generation industries. It comes in multiple options for flow efficiency and temperature and pressure ratings. It has ATEX, FM, CSA and UL approvals, and is SIL-3-certified.
- Asahi/America's PVC Wafer Check Valves
- AutomationDirect's All Stainless Steel F-Series Pneumatic Air Cylinders
- Assured Automation's V Series Modulating Ball Valve
- Electro-Chemical Devices' Triton TR8 Turbidity Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's NITRA E-Series Dual Rod Guided Air Cylinders
- Parker's Liquipure Stainless Steel Solenoid Valves
- Winters' SAE-Threaded Gauges
- Winters' SAE Threaded Gauges
- Omega's BVP70/BVP80 Pneumatic and Electric Actuated Ball Valves
- Exlar's Tritex II DC Actuators
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers