Sense Those Ground FaultsThe acuAMP line of current sensors now includes AC ground fault. The GFS series of ground fault sensors monitors all current-carrying conductors in grounded single- and three-phase delta or wye systems. Available in fixed-core models, GFS series features jumper-selectable setpoints of 5, 10 or 30 mA. They accommodate up to 14 AWG copper wire, and feature mechanical relay outputs with manual or auto reset. They are UL- and CE-approved.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers